Memories In Glass
Horsehair Set In White Gold Ring
My rings hold cherished memories which are personal to you. Each stone is sculptured in my studio and your item fused into the molten glass.
Your stone will be unique and unlike any other.
The metal is hand crafted in White Gold. It will be Assay Hallmarked and the stone mounted in the studio. Each ring is made individually to fit your finger.
If your ring size is not listed please message me.
If you would like to share any part of your story, I would love to hear whose honour this piece is being made for. Each ring is made individually in a clean environment, where the contents will not be mixed with others. I would be delighted to create a memory in glass for you, and if you have any questions please contact me.
After your purchase -
1. Send a teaspoon of ash/cremains, piece of fur or horse tail to 2 Trumpington Place, Cambridge, CB2 9NU. I cannot assume liability for any damages to your bead contents prior to their arrival.
2. I will contact you to confirm your item(s) have arrived safely.
3. Anything not used will be returned to you with your finished piece(s).
4. Allow up to 4 weeks for your item(s) to ship out from the time they are received.
5. I ship Monday - Friday.
6. Shipping is prepaid during the checkout process. Your bead(s) will be shipped to the delivery address you specified during the checkout.
7. Tracking insurance is optional at checkout. If your purchase is lost or damaged in shipping, it is the responsibility of the insurer (you) to claim the insurance.
Photographs may be used for marketing purposes. Rings are non-refundable and not to be used in conjunction with any discount offers or bead giveaways.